1. McLantis printing ink cleaner recycle machine is used to recycle the printing ink cleaner, which is used during wash the ink roller and blanket.
2. The sewage during cleaning the blanket and roller mainly contains ink, water, paper powder and halide in organic solvent. McLantis recycler can separate them and recycle the ink cleaner component.
3. McLantis recycler helps printing press meet the local draining standard and helps printing press achieving “green printing”.
4. Reasonable investment, small space taken and fast economic benefits.
5. Recycle rate is upto 95%. The recycled chemical can be used again. Thus minimizing the cost of sewage treatment cost.
McLantis Recycler Example: Printing Press A with two units five color printing machine.
without McLantis ink cleaner recycler
with McLantis ink cleaner recycler
cost of ink cleaner
cost of draining the sewage
a little power cost
total saving amount(USD)
1. price of the ink cleaner: calculated at USD 2.42 per liter
(McLantis CLEANMAC, Heidelberg WH12, Varn 60, Bottcherin 60, Vegra, etc.)
2. ink cleaner consumption
A. Brush auto cleaning the blanket. Every printing unit takes about 100ml ink cleaner.
Two shifts per day. Every shifts uses 20 sets of plates. One day cleaning 40 times.
Daily consumption of ink cleaner = 0.1L x 5 x 40 = 20 L / day
Monthly consumption of ink cleaner = 20 x 25 days = 500 L / month
B. Ink roller cleaning, Every time takes 0.4L ink cleaner. Twice per week.
daily consumption of ink cleaner = 0.4 x 5 x 2 x 4 = 16 L / month
Monthly consumption of ink cleaner is 516L/month/machine, 1032L/month/machine
3. sewage handling cost
2000L sewage per month. USD 0.16 per liter(this cost will be much higher in Europe, USA and other countries)
4. Other benefit
A. can recycle water. Save water.
B. Environmental friendly. Good to user’s health.
TAG:  filter ink cleaner recycle